What do we do?
With future wearable devices - currently being built by Apple, Meta and others - the real world will become filled with rich digital overlays of information. Much like in every sci-fi movie we’ve seen, this new technology will become as useful and dependable as the internet is today.
We’re building the technology layer which integrates with every location, allowing businesses to serve up these digital experiences for every visitor. Whether it’s in retail, or airports, or offices, or museums - our technology will power the next-generation of interaction.
We’re starting today on mobile, and in retail stores, where we can help people to find items in-store - with a map that knows where everything is, and by locating the user with the highest level of precision. Check this video to see how it works:
The challenges here are hard and rewarding. Every day, our team is collaborating across different skill sets to explore new problems and build innovative solutions. If you’re passionate, driven and looking for the opportunity to have a huge impact solving hard problems, we want to speak to you.
- Ongoing development of our SDK bringing state-of-the-art AR experiences to the world's biggest names in retail.
- Maintenance of our in-house app demonstrating industry-leading art indoor positioning and navigation.
- Close collaboration with other teams, designers and stakeholders to develop rich and compelling new features.
- Debugging, profiling and refactoring to improve and optimise existing code.
- Contributing to wider discussions on business goals and company culture.
Who you are:
- Exceptional Swift skills and genuine passion for iOS development.
- Experience in writing high quality, maintainable, testable code.
- A dedicated follower of modern conventions, code patterns and best practices.
- Enthusiasm for exploring creative solutions to real-world problems.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail and commitment to building first-class user experiences.
- Familiar with current development team tools and process: Agile methodologies, Version control, GitFlow, Continuous Integration.
- Experience working with Combine or similar reactive framework.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following Apple frameworks: ARKit, SceneKit, CoreLocation, MapKit.
- Comfortable developing algorithms and working with complex data structures.
- Ability to move fast when required, develop rapid prototypes and react quickly to changes.
Working with us
Other than the opportunity to join one of London’s most exciting and friendly start ups we’re offering:
- Competitive salary
- Generous share options
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop
- We're a remote-first company - we work remotely four days a week and we spend one day per week together working on-site where we can test our tech, or at a co-working space in London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form