Hyper is a fast-moving and innovative AR startup on a mission to revolutionise the way that people interact with the real world.
From Hyper’s inception, we pioneered a vision for the future of ‘Smart-Spaces’ and we've been leading the way ever since.
We’re building technology that combines the power of AR with maps, location and navigation.
Check out this demo from our partnership with Marks & Spencer:
Apple, Meta, Snap, Google and others are all gearing up to introduce AR wearables, and we’re in at the ground floor, working on pioneering solutions that will become the foundations of this new wave of technology.
Over the next 5 years, we want to be the digital layer which powers experiences across all indoor spaces and as Hyper’s Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading our mobile product team as we R&D new technologies and user experiences, and bring this to market through our mobile SDK.
This is a role for someone who is passionate about new technologies in an exciting early-stage startup environment.
As Product Manager for our Web Team, you'll own the roadmap, strategy and ongoing vision of the platform. You'll be working closely with all teams internally who use the web portal with the intention for providing a self service portal for customers.
What you’ll be working on
- Define and prioritize the roadmap for the web platform that supports the location and mapping technology for our app
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and data science to develop and execute on the roadmap
- Conduct market research and analyze user data to identify new opportunities and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define product requirements and ensure successful product delivery
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies to drive adoption and engagement of the web platform and its features
- Monitor key performance metrics to measure the success of the web platform and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the web platform remains innovative and competitive
- Owning the ongoing strategy and vision for the Web platform
Who you are
We’re looking for someone:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a technology or e-commerce company
- Strong understanding of web technologies and mobile app development
- Proven track record of delivering successful products and features
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
Nice to have:
- Technical experience or a good understanding for how engineer lead teams operate
- Experience in a relevant product space, such as navigation, mapping
- Experience working with data, analytics, performance and engagement
Working with us
- Based in London - (we meet in person every Wednesday)
- Generous equity - we're a seed-stage startup, and we want everyone to share in the success
- 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Role is hybrid remote, we meet once a week to run product sessions, and also spend time at stores testing the product
- Work is exciting and fast moving
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form